If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen me occasionally sharing pictures of my Young Living Essential Oils. I started using essential oils about 9 months ago, and have been hooked ever since! My friend that got me interested in them started talking to me about them months before that, but I was skeptical. It’s funny that many think oils are a “new” craze, but people have been using them for thousands of years!
I was surprised how quickly my family got on-board with using the oils. Sophia especially loves to smell them, and always wants to wear orange like perfume… which is fine with me since it promotes peace and happiness, what toddler doesn’t need that- ha! I love when I come home from running errands and walk in to smell that my husband is diffusing peppermint or lemon (he likes the house to smell clean).
I’ve been so thankful for these oils over the last few months, and in that spirit I’d like to offer you a special little Black Friday offer!
If you purchase the Premium Starter Kit for $150 (which is already a steal because the retail value is over $270!) you will receive:
- The Everyday Oils Kit, which includes: Peppermint, Thieves, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree), Stress Away, Lavender, Frankincense, Joy, Lemon, PanAway, and Purification
- Citrus Fresh Essential Oil
- Roller ball
- Samples & Information
If you sign up now through November 30th (USA only) I will also gift you a $20 Amazon Gift Card! Use it to get some more Black Friday shopping done, or use it to purchase the Essential Oils Pocket Reference book. We use this book all the time; it’s full of great info! I will also add you to our Facebook group that is extremely helpful for all things essential oils.
The everyday oils kit is the PERFECT way to get started with essential oils. It comes with some of the most popular oils and blends offered, and has hundreds of different uses!
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below by the end of November 2014 to take advantage of my special Black Friday gift!
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1672153.
- If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit. Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
- I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
- Go through the checkout process.
Note: Signing up does not require you to be a distributor- you will never be required to sell anything to anyone. There is NO minimum monthly purchase.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #1672153! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know! If you and at least one other person sign up through this promotion, I will send you a FREE copy of the Essential Oils Pocket Reference Book!
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.