1. Happy Monday &, most importantly, Happy Memorial Day!
2. Yesterday was Hubs birthday… and I made him quite possibly the ugliest cake ever. I don’t know what happened there. I’m going to feign ‘pregnesia’ because it literally looked like I forgot how to bake.
3. Have I mentioned that Hubs favorite cake is box yellow cake mix and can chocolate frosting? I have at least got him to come around and let me make the frosting from scratch. What am I going to do with him?
4. I am happy to report that baby Sophia has made it into family portraits. She’s the little one in the middle, next to the pets ha-ha
5. Maverick got fixed last Thursday and has since been wearing the cone of shame. He looks so pathetic. Poor guy. (BellaRoo made sure to include the cone in her masterpiece above ha-ha!)
6. We went to eat at Cotton Patch Cafe on Saturday, and with our table of 18 guests– guess who’s order they screwed up? Yep, the pregnant woman! Seriously, don’t they know? It may or may not have taken me all night to get over it. Ugh. Who am I kidding, I’m still mad!
7. Can I tell you how much I am looking forward to this four day work week? A lot.
8. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought fun new ribbon to make hair bows. Gah, I could spend hours in that store. Making bows is definitely my new obsession. I’ve started to notice that each one I make seems to be bigger than the last.
9. You might have noticed I created a custom menu/navigation bar this weekend. If you didn’t, scroll up and check it out. It was pretty easy to do and I had help from this great tutorial at Living Laughing and Loving.
10. Did anyone watch the NBC show ‘Awake’? The season finale, which turned out to be a series finale, was last Thursday. I am SO sad about it not being renewed. Such a great show!!
Any Monday morning mumblings you want to share?