1. First & foremost… it’s moving day! (or days?…hopefully not) I am flipping the switch from Blogger to WordPress. My wonderful designer has completed my new look and we are in the process of getting it all up and running. What does this mean for you? My site may be down for a bit during the physical transition. Also, if you follow me through Google Friend Connect… this is only available to Blogger blogs…. so please (pretty please?) sign up to follow me through RSS. (—> click the handy little button under my picture to sign up!)
2. I feel like I had a productive weekend, although when I play it back I’m not entirely sure what I got accomplished. I did go to a craft show in downtown Fort Worth, and even got to meet a fellow Texas Blogger.
3. I left the show feeling inspired and I came home and made about a dozen hair bows. This one is for Bellaroo’s for Fourth of July. My dining room table has been taken over by bows. It’s pretty bad.
4. I am 29 weeks pregnant now! Eeek!! I am starting to get really excited and really nervous haha. I hear the adjustment from one child to two is the most difficult, and that anything after three is a piece of cake.
5. The nursery is coming along, we ordered the last piece of furniture and it should be here next week. Sophia has a mountain of clothes in her crib already. I desperately need to clean out her closet. I haven’t started arranging anything or putting things on the walls. We need curtain rods for one window. Oddly enough, I still feel like I have plenty of time to do all of these things…. but yet my baby book is telling me to start getting my hospital bag ready. YIKES.
6. Meow Meow loves to cuddle up next to my belly. Sophia kicked really hard last night and Meow Meow turned around like ‘WHAT was THAT?’ Ha-ha
7. You might notice that I didn’t recap our menu from last week… yeah, we totally fell off the wagon there. But we are back to meal planning this week and made our one trip to the store yesterday. Yea! If you want help with your meal planning, you can download my free menu planner printable.
8. Did I mention that I cut off all my hair last week? I went for the ‘Mom’ haircut a little early… being 7 months pregnant in near 100 degree weather and all. My long hair was just too hot and too much work. I kind of miss it, but I don’t miss the time it took to blow dry it. Excuse the awkward self-mirror-shot but here is my shorter ‘do… and my bigger belly
9. See my pretty blue topaz ring up there that my then-boyfriend-now-husband gave me? Yeah, I had to take it off yesterday (and by ‘take’ I mean man-handle off with soap and water) because my fingers are too swollen. I’m pretty sad. Mostly because I know my wedding bands are next to go and I really don’t want to. I told James I’m going to buy some big gaudy fake one to wear until the swelling goes down ha-ha.