Thank you to everyone who linked up at my first ‘Pin It Thursday’ party! We had a lot of yummy entries and great tips & tutorials posted. I have selected some of my favorites from the bunch:
1. Easy S’more Pops- Miss CANDIQUICK… yum! I love smores & I love her cute little tags.
2. Hospital Bags- The Librum of Time… this is a GREAT idea. I need to make one of these for BellaRoo in September!
3. Strawberry Cream Cheeese Filled Angel Food Cake- A Better Shan… I loveeee Angel Food Cake, I’ve used it to make strawberry shortcakes before, but what a great idea to put the strawberries and cream INSIDE the cake.
4. Mango Ice Cream- A Baker’s House… I love that this is made without an ice cream machine & that it makes a cool summer treat a little more healthy.
5. DIY Workout Tanks- City Girl Gone Country… Love the step by step tutorial; I have a TON of t-shirts from work and school that would be so much cuter (& get more use) if I made them into tanks like this to work out in!
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Have a great weekend!