Thank you to everyone who linked up at ‘Pin It Thursday’! We had exactly twice as many entries from my first party! I had a hard time selecting my favorites, so I decided to split the features in to Treats vs Tips & Tutes.
My fav Treats of the week were:
1. Pan-Fried Honey Chicken Nuggets- The Kitchen is My Playground… Don’t those just look yummy? Seriously on my list to make soon!
2. The Easiest Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones- Miss Candiquik… those do look so easy; this would be fun at an ice cream bar.
3. Pecan Ranch Cheese Ball- A Heart Full of Love… I was going to say that here in Texas we love our pecans and ranch, but who doesn’t love pecans and ranch? Together they must be amazing!
4. Tropical Smoothie- Yummy Inspirations… I am so sad that all of the Smoothie Factories near me have closed down recently, but this looks like it will satisfy my smoothie cravings!
5. Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins- That Little Touch… this is one of those ‘why didn’t I think of that’ foods, cheesecake + blueberry muffins, of course!
My favorite Tips & Tutes of the week were:
1. DIY Magnetic Makeup Organizer- Leslie Marquez Designs… I’ve seen this idea floating around, but I love that she used a cookie sheet (& the damask print!).
2. Re-Purposed Canning Jars- I’m Not a Trophy Wife… this is such a great idea for storing those odds and ends that you buy in bulk!
3. Monogram Wreath- Wunderbar… I love the turquoise & orange combo, and how smart to cover the letter with twine?
4. FREE Cupcake Wrapper Template- Piggy in Polka Dots… so going to be using this! You could do personalized wrappers and use the cupcakes as favors. Endless possibilities.
5. Canning Labels- Cranky Puppy Farm… this ties in great with the idea above for re-purposed jars! Not to mention the designs are too cute.
We had a tie for this week’s Most Clicked!
1. Graham Cracker Goodness- The Seven Year Cottage
2. Watermelon Fudge- Something Swanky
I don’t even have anything to say about these because the pictures say it all! (In case you can’t hear it, they are saying “you need me in your life right now”)
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Have a great weekend!