What is your biggest phobia?
Hmm… I would have to say ‘entomophobia’ a.k.a. ‘insectophobia’. Most people have an aversion to bugs, but I have irrational fear of them. You can try to tell me all day long that a cricket or grasshopper will not ‘hurt’ me… but I will still panic at the sight of one. Don’t even get me started on roaches. Just thinking about them long enough to type this is creeping me out. Put me on a plane, in a cramped elevator, or on the ledge of a tall building ANY DAY!
If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
I’m a big believer that everything that has happened in the past has led me to where I am today. I guess I would pick something trivial like the day I got my first tattoo. Don’t get me wrong, I still would have gone through with it & I don’t regret it, but I wish I had done the design just a little different. (For those who are curious, its lip prints on my hip… I would have made it look more like a “kiss print” of lips instead of just looking like a pair of lips.)
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
25 has been good to me… finally out of college, stable career, handsome Husband, precious kid & one on the way. Or maybe I would pick 29… because we all know I refuse to turn 30.
Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I don’t think I have ever been mistaken for a celebrity? If I had to choose a celeb doppelganger for myself, I would choose Mila Kunis or Katie Holmes. We all have long, dark hair… and that’s pretty much where the similairity ends ha-ha!
What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
This is a good one! I probably have a song tied to every breakup I’ve ever had. (Don’t judge me, at least I didn’t say ‘mix tape’) Here’s my life’s playlist.. as of right now, based on the songs I can think of off the top of my head:
- Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond… my Dad wanted to name me Caroline & still loves Neil Diamond
- Any Man of Mine- Shania Twain… I was also obsessed with Shania Twain (like on repeat for a 3 hour car trip obsessed)
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger- Kelly Clarkson… I had a couple rough years in middle school
- Yeah- Lil Jon, Usher, Ludacris… this song was #1 on the pop charts when I graduated high school (lol)
- Fidelity- Regina Spektor… I discovered this song during the middle of the night (when MTV used to actually play music) while up with my newborn daughter. I love Regina, and finally got to go to a concert a few years ago
- Enough Is Enough- Eli Young Band… bad break up
- Jesus Loves Me… one of the first songs my daughter learned to sing, that we still sing every night before bed
- Lucky- Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat… my husband and I danced to this song at our wedding
So there you have it! Are you participating in this monthly link up? Comment and let me know so I can go read your answers!