1. We might need to rename this post “what I’m so over this week”. Happy Monday and welcome to 9 months of pregnancy!
2. I am so over my dog. You know, the cute little pup we
adopted rescued happily brought into our loving family saved his life… yeah. He apparently thinks that we should get up to let him out at 5:30am. And just to make us appreciate the 5:30am wake up call barking, he started moving it up by 30 minute increments until he reached 3:53 am. Read that again… 3:53 am. Um no, this is not happening.
3. I am so over people asking me 1) If I’m having twins, 2) If I’m sure I’m due in September, 3) If I’m going to ‘explode’ soon, 4) If I’m due any day now. Let’s all remember the rule, it is never ok to ask a woman about her (suspected) pregnancy unless you see a child emerging at that very moment.
4. I am so over Dane Cook. I was never a fan to begin with, but his latest “jokes” about the tragedy in Colorado… absolutely unacceptable.
5. I am so over the Chick~Fil~A drama.
6. Basically I am so over being huge, hot, and pregnant. We have a sonogram this week to see how big Miss Sophia is. I’m really hoping we can come up with an eviction plan then.
7. I was kid & husband free on Saturday, so what did I do? I watched a marathon of Jerseylicious of course. Oh and I made these:
8. I took my maternity pics last night… outdoors in like 104 degree Texas summer heat. I am so excited to see how they turned out!
9. I had to exchange my (what I thought was brand new in the box) car seat this weekend at Babies R Us. It was obviously used! The handle and bottom of the base were scuffed and the manual was missing. Seriously??? How is that ok?
10. Wait… today is National Cheesecake Day? Suddenly this is my favorite day ever. Forget everything else I said.