Thank you to everyone who linked up at ‘Pin It Thursday’! For this week’s features I give you… ‘Sew Cool’. These posts make me wish I knew how to sew!
1. Men’s Shirt Turned to Adorable Skirt- Natural Nesters… how cute is that? I love that she kept the pocket and turned the sleeves into a bow. Also, I’m pretty sure my Hubby has the same shirt ha-ha!
2. Vintage Footstool- Turtles and Tails… now this is cool. I love that she repurposed the old stool and made it look so vintage! My dining room chair cushions are in desperate need of a being reupholstered. I’m still in denial about tackling that one though.
3. Bib, Blanket, and Burp Cloth- The Life of Jennifer Dawn… I would LOVE to be able to make coordinating items like this for baby Sophia. How sweet is that little paisley pattern?
4. Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls- A Kitchen Addiction… ok, I know this has nothing to do with sewing, but you know I had to include some sweet treats. Don’t these just look sinful? She had me at ‘cream cheese frosting’. Yes, please.
5. Butter Rolls- Call me PMc… since we are on a roll here (ha-ha I know, so bad) but these look so good! I’ll admit, I thought they looked weird too before they were baked, but after they look delish! Yum.
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Have a great weekend!