1. How adorable is this iPhone case? I bought a super cute pink leopard print case a few weeks ago, but I think it is seriously messing with my reception… so I’m on the hunt for a new one. ($11.99)
2. While I probably have over 40 pairs of heels in my closet, I live in flip-flops. Year round. Just keepin’ it real. I do love Toms in the Fall though. I am loving these cute giraffe print Toms. If they had these in the Tiny Toms I would so get some for Sophia. ($54)
3. It’s no secret I am a big fan of Tiff & Co! Hello, did you see my wedding! I love this ring; it’s so simple and almost has a “boyfriend” feel to it. Kinda oversized, but still feminine with the beading all the way around. Love. ($200)
4. Y’all, on a good day I might remember to put on mascara. I am just not a big makeup person; if I sweep a tiny bit of glitter shadow across my lids my husband looks at me like he doesn’t recognize me ha-ha. I need a good lipstick, maybe a shade like this for the Fall. I am not a fan of sticky lip gloss (it always ends up that my hair wears more of it than my lips do) but I kinda feel like I’m not old enough for lipstick? Ha-ha. Or maybe I am and I don’t want to admit that. ($30)
5. Probably my favorite thing of the Summer… the Strawberry Lemonade from Taco Bell. It was a very, very sad day a few weeks ago when my local TB told me they were no longer carrying it. Still sad. Nine-months-pregnant-and-I-need-one sad.
6. Ok I found this little bad boy on Pinterest (where else?) and I NEED one. My daughter loves strawberries but I hate having to slice them for her. I know, that sounded really lazy, how hard is it really to slice a strawberry ha-ha… but it wouldn’t be hard at all if I had one of these from Williams-Sonoma!! ($14.95)
Speaking of what I’m loving… I just reached 100 fans on my Facebook page. What does that mean for you? I will be hosting a giveaway of some of my favorite things!! Head over and Like my page if you haven’t already and be on the lookout for my fun giveaway coming soon! Don’t forget fans get two exclusive colors of my free printable menu planner as well.
What about you… what are you loving right now? Follow me on Pinterest to see more of what I’m loving.
p.s. I was not compensated in any way for this post, this is just a compilation of things I am currently loving. Trust me, if I worked with Tiffany & Co you would know about it ha-ha!
Today is my Dad’s birthday! Love you Dad!