1. 37 weeks… officially full-term… yay! Any day, Sophia… ANY DAY. I’m seriously running out of clothes. I’m living in dresses because #1 pants take too much balance and coordination to get on these days and #2 my belly peeks out under all my shirts. Blah.
2. I’m so ready to take my body back over. I kinda miss seeing my feet and am ready to not have monster hands from being so swollen. I want to work out so bad. Not to mention, Mama needs a moscato lol.
3. Did I mention Hubby has jury duty this week? Um, yeah… that’s really not going to work for me. Perfect timing.
4. Our sweet friends made us dinner last night, and we had Oreo cream pie. Everything was so yummy. It was nice to get out of the house!
5. Speaking of getting out of the house, Isabella and I went to the mall on Saturday. Doesn’t sound that exciting except it was 45 minutes away, raining, and tax-free weekend. I’m still exhausted! We bought pretzels and sat on the couches outside of Macy’s for a good 20 minutes to rest before making the trek back to the car ha-ha.
6. Yesterday my Mom mentioned that it was almost time to get our anniversary cake out of the freezer. Then James remembered that the bakery didn’t give us a top tier to freeze because they just re-make a small cake instead. Now I can’t wait to see if my Mom has been freezing a fake tier for a year now ha-ha! Also, I really want cake.
7. James and I watched all three of the Bourne movies last week for the first time. Now I really want to see the one that just came out in theaters.
8. For your weekly dose of “did they really just say that to a pregnant woman?”: this week I got the pleasure of hearing two birth stories told by random men. The highlight: “I just looked at my new baby, and back at my wife, and thought– all this was in there? And it came out of there?” Yep, thanks for that. I’m sure your wife would be glad to know we had that conversation, because I sure am!
9. Isabella has been watching Pioneer Woman’s cooking show on Food Network with me. She is cracking me up! I can’t belive she sits there and intently watches an entire episode with me. And asks questions along the way like what is creme brulee and red velvet ha-ha.
10. Meow Meow (our adorably ornery cat that refuses to remove herself from the situation when being
tortured loved on by Isabella) is driving me crazy lately with the hair balls. She’s always had a problem with them, but it just recently got extra cute when she would be sure to only puke on the days James was on shift. Now she just throws up ALL THE TIME. I stepped in a big pile yesterday and am still pissed about it. Do you know what kind of acrobatics I had to do to be able to reach my foot to scrub it?! HELP! What do you do for your cat to prevent this??? We give her the nasty hair ball paste medicine stuff but apparently it’s not working.