Thank you to everyone who linked up at ‘Pin It Thursday’! Check out this week’s features!
1. Black Eyed Susan and Sunflower Cookies- Blossomedge… How amazing are those sunflower cookies? These would be a great teacher gift! Although, if I made these I would have to worry about BellaRoo stealing all of the blackberries ha-ha.
2. Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes- The Kitchen is My Playground… I love the idea of baking these in ramekins! Would be super cute as individual desserts at a dinner party.
3. Apricot Bars- Pint Sized Baker… I have been on a major fruit dessert kick this summer; I would love to try these with peaches!
4. Arlington Bars- Cooking to Perfection… Elaine had me at chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake, seriously what more do you need?
5. Dark Chocolate Tiger Cookies… I love that Joan tested these with both dark cocoa and regular… I totally agree with the dark cocoa for this recipe!
If you missed out this week, I hope you will join the party next Thursday! Looking forward to sharing more great links! (And pretty please be sure to link back to me so that I can feature you!) If you were featured today, feel free to grab the code to display my featured button:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_featured_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Have a great weekend!