I am guest posting today over at Friday Night Date Night!
Be sure to go check out Mackenzie’s adorable blog
and read about how I met my husband!
1. Is it really Monday? Between being off from work and James 24hr on/48 off schedule, my days all seem to run together now. Oh, and that part about not sleeping… where my days literally run together.
2. These past couple days I have finally been brave enough to leave the house. (Read: I had to put on acceptable clothing) I even went to the store. I promise there is fruit and yogurt under the cookies… beside the ice cream… on top of the candy.
3. Since apparently having a baby wasn’t taxing enough, I also got an infection. Let me tell you how much I hate being on antibiotics. I-hate-being-on-antibiotics. But I’m glad they are working; I had the chills so bad I was literally wearing a sweatshirt, wrapped up in three blankets.
4. BellaRoo has been a great helper. The other day she helped feed Meow Meow…
5. I am soooo behind on my blog reading I miss everyone.
6. Everyone said the transition from one to two was the hardest. I believed them before, but I really believe them now. I-am-so-exhausted.
7. But they are pretty stinkin’ cute, so I guess we will keep them.
8. I don’t think I could love my husband any more, until I see him with our girls. He is such an amazing dad and such a big help. He is already introducing Sophia to the Rangers:
9. We had a cold front come through last week. I am LOVING the cooler weather. Fall is one of my favorite times of year. The food, the holidays, the weather… yes, please.
10. Speaking of the cooler weather, I went shopping today to get BellaRoo some warmer school clothes and a sweater for the mornings. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to try on some jeans for me… too soon my friends, too soon. We will just pretend that didn’t happen as I slink back into my maternity yoga pants…