1. So it’s not the morning… I just had a baby, give me a break. How long after you had a baby do you get to still use that excuse? Some days even with my 5 year old I feel like it still applies.
2. Speaking of that sweet little bundle of joy, she has her days and nights backwards. She is sleeping peacefully as I type, but come 2am it’s time to party. As in “it’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”…
3. Everyone has been so sweet to offer to help- sweet friends that don’t even live close by and people who have survived the newborn stage and lovingly feel for me ha-ha.
4. My Texas Blogger ladies sent me this adorable blanket, made by the talented Jennifer from Finding My Way in Texas. She has a shop, so go check her out!
5. I actually baked something! I will post about it later, but it was nice to get back in the kitchen, and it made my house smell like Fall… yum!
6. Has anyone rushed out to get the new iPhone? I’m ready to drop kick my iPhone 4; I have NO reception anywhere. It’s BEYOND annoying. I literally have to use my husband’s phone if I want to call anyone. I have visions of needing to call 911 and being all “Can you hear me now?!”
7. BellaRoo has started Kickball, usually it’s only a Spring sport but this year they are trying a Fall league. She is so excited. Our first game is this weekend.
8. I posted this on Twitter earlier– you know you’re a Mom when your kid spits up all over you and you clean them off first. This was our third outfit of the day yesterday…
9. I can’t believe it is almost my wedding anniversary!! (October 2nd) And I can’t believe Miss Sophia will be one month old that day. Time is going too fast.
10. We had newborn pictures done last week, and I can’t wait to see them!! I love having so many photogs in the fam– I just wish they lived closer!