1. I can’t believe it’s already October!! And I can’t believe tomorrow is my one year wedding anniversary with the Hubby! (Bring on the frozen cake!) And I really can’t believe my baby girl will be one month old tomorrow!
2. I’m kind of glad to be putting September behind us. Don’t get me wrong, 9/2 will always be one of the best days of my life… but somehow it seems like I’ve lived a lifetime between then and now. Maybe that’s what happens when you don’t sleep and all the days run together…
3. I’m so sad that I’m still unable to get my engagement ring back on. I’ve lost 37lbs, 18 away from my pre-pregnancy weight, and I still can’t get my ring back on??? Gah so sad. I think I’m more upset that I can’t get my ring on than I am that I can’t fit any of my jeans.
4. Speaking of not being able to fit into my jeans, I can’t wait to work out! My six-week check-up is two weeks away and I plan to go run a mile right after. Ha-ha, maybe not… but for real…
5. We got out of the house this weekend- childless! James and I went to the Ranger game Sunday night and left the kids with Grammy. (Thanks Grammy!) We went with one of our favorite couples, I ate an obligatory ballpark hotdog, it was perfect weather, and the Rangers won… all in all, a successful outing!
6. We actually made two trips out of the house last week- one night while we didn’t have BellaRoo we took Sophia with us to Olive Garden. It was glorious- well the food and the Moscato were, the fact that our kid slept the entire time but the 18mo-24mo old at the table behind us whined/cried the entire time… not so much. Either way, did I mention Moscato??
7. Photoshop is $700? Am I missing something? That’s the most outrageous thing I’ve ever heard. That’s more than my DSLR was…? Tell me that all of you that have PS did not really sell your firstborn for it? Where did you buy it from? I’m willing to make a quick trip across the border if we need to…
8. How stinking cute is my family? I absolutely love Sophia’s face in this picture ha-ha
9. BellaRoo has started buying her lunch at school. I had big plans at the start of school to be all mom-of-the-year with her lunches… but then I had a baby… and then I realized that you have to make them every.single.day… and well she loves buying her lunch. The first day we let her buy she came home and told us that they gave it to her “for FREE!”. She didn’t quite grasp the concept that I had just deposited money into her account the night before ha-ha.
10. BellaRoo has been able to write her name/the alphabet/numbers 1-10 since early last year in pre-school, but lately- now that they are really working on it in her class, she has started getting some of her letters/numbers backwards. S, 5, 9, J- some of them are consistently backwards, but sometimes she just throws a random one in there, and I know she knows them. Anyone have any experience with that?