1. So as you can see I’m pretty much a day behind on everything here. Story of my life lately, but when you have a baby that sleeps all day and is up all night… I figure you get a pass on some things… like being late with blog posts. And you get bonus points for some things… like showering and eating 3 meals a day.
2. Speaking of Sleeping Beauty… she is officially smiling now. As in smile because I see Mom not because I have gas- smiling.
3. Did I mention BellaRoo was out of school Friday and Monday? She was pretty much bored with me and ready for school by breakfast on Friday… it was a long weekend. Two days off for Columbus Day seems a bit excessive to me… just sayin’.
4. Another highlight of this weekend- the cold front! Fall is here in Texas, y’all. Although I think it’s supposed to creep back into the 80′s this week. Either way, it was cold long enough for me to go boot shopping… I may or may not have bought two pairs.
5. We celebrated our anniversary last week… in true new parent fashion. Champagne, year old cake, and a baby monitor. (Excuse the poor phone quality pic)
6. I won’t have to apologize for poor pic quality for long though… Hubby bought me this sexy fella for our anniversary:
7. I bought a Groupon last week for a class to learn how to use my DSLR… maybe I will learn to venture out of Auto. I’m pretty excited about that.
8. One of my friends asked me to bake goodies for an event she had at work… so I made these cute little Halloween-ish cakeballs. Don’t you just love that green color? So pretty.
9. I can’t believe it is almost time to start thinking about Christmas. I know, I know I just posted a picture of Halloween cakeballs and now I want to jump in to Christmas… but if you think about it there’s really only like 4 more pay periods until then. Anyone started buying gifts yet?
10. I launched a new page on my site yesterday… Design. See it there at the top? I created some new blogger templates for purchase. Go ahead, check them out… you know you want to! These are all available in my Etsy shop.