So apparently when I hit ‘publish’ WordPress took that to mean ‘please delete my entire post and be sure not to save it either’… so I apologize for the blank update.
1. I’m a horrible mother and BellaRoo still does not have a Halloween costume. Yes, I’m aware that Halloween is next Wednesday. You’re correct, that is a week away. Gah!
2. BellaRoo got to dance before the Varsity football game last week. It was super cute. I planned to leave right after the dance, but she informed me we had to stay to see #7. Of course I asked why, and her response “… because the other girls said he’s CUTE!” Oh my.
3. I’m almost afraid to say it out loud… but Sophia has slept at night for the past THREE nights. That’s like 24hrs of sleep right there ladies and gentlemen. I feel like a new woman.
4. We took Sophia up to visit my work last week, and we stopped to get Mexican food on the way. It was sooo good. I wish we had better places on our side of town.
5. The only time I really had terrible heartburn during my pregnancy was when I ate brownies; something about the cocoa. So of course I couldn’t wait to make them again to make sure that was just a fluke. Luckily it was- no heartburn! (Don’t worry, I didn’t eat the entire pan testing my theory, I took them to an event). Which leads me to my next important question… middle or corner piece?
6. Remember how I posted that Maverick jumped the fence that morning? Well he did it again. This dog is trying to kill me! Seriously, just stay in the yard and let us love you!
7. So I am going to work out for the first time IN OVER A YEAR tonight. Wish me luck! And by that I mean pray I don’t die.
8. How fun has Online BlogCon been?? I’ve met some great new friends and so enjoyed all the posts!! Ashton & Dorothy did such a great job. If you missed out this year don’t make the same mistake next year!
9. I finally made a trip to JoAnn’s over the weekend. Look for some cute kid-friendly crafts soon!
10. And because I can’t have a M-M-M post without a pic of this cutie…