Y’all… today is my SECOND Blogiversary on Sweet Bella Roos!
Sadly, I missed my first blogiversary when I took about six months off last year, but this past year has been HUGE here! I have:
- made the move from Blogger to Word Press (Couldn’t have done it without the help from Tasha!),
- attended my first conference (Mama’s Write!),
- bought tickets for two conferences next year (Hello Blissdom & BlogHer Food!),
- joined two local blogger groups (Shoutout Texas Bloggers & Dallas Area Mom Bloggers!),
- started my blog design shop, (Don’t forget- still time to get 15% off cards until the 15th!)
- got the opportunity to design for Online BlogCon (Thank you Ashton & Dorothy!)
- went semi-viral on Pinterest with my Free Menu Planner Printable (Thanks to Amy for sharing it!)
- made a lot of new blogger friends & really found some amazing bloggy community support.
I never dreamed when I started this blog on a whim two years ago, that it would grow into what it is now and that I would build the friendships that I have! So as a small appreciation & to celebrate today, I am giving away some of my favorite things!
- Essie nail polish- turquoise, of course!
- Pink chevron picture frame
- Sassy zebra & funky patchwork apron handmade from my shop
- “Wish” stamped necklace
- Toasted Vanilla Sugar body lotion & hand sanitizer
- Vintage camera zip wallet
Thank you so much for reading
Now, let’s get this party started!
Welcome to Pin It Thursday! At this party you can link up anything YOU have made that you think is “Pin-worthy”! This can be a yummy treat, a craft, blog tips, DIY projects… anything you personally have created to share. Please no Etsy shops or giveaways, and be sure to link up directly to your post… this makes it easier to pin and share! I will feature my favorite links in a separate post and pin them to my Pinterest account… so please share your link, visit other links, and pin the links you like! Browse, mingle, leave comments… that’s what makes this a party! Although it is not required, it’s fun… so make sure you follow me on Pinterest! Grab the button for this party here:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sweetbellaroos.com/" title="Sweet Bella Roos"><img src="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/SweetBellaRoos/pin_it_150x150.png" alt="Sweet Bella Roos" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Get it?… pin it… pennant… no? Ok… moving on to the links
Also don’t forget about my other giveaway going on right now: