Confetti Cookies

Confetti Cookies... delicious sugar cookies rolled in sprinkles. #recipe #cookies

Last week I shared this picture on my Facebook page and asked for help with naming these cookies.

Confetti Cookies was the overwhelming winner, but some honorable mentions were:

Crayon Cookies

Unicorn Patties

Color Collision Cookies.

Haha- thanks for all the suggestions!  These cookies are made using my favorite Vanilla Pudding Cookies recipe, and then rolled in sprinkles before baking.  (I used about 6oz of Mr.Rainbow sprinkles, and baked for the full 10 minutes)  It should go without saying, but make sure you like the taste of whatever brand/kind of sprinkles you use, because the flavor will obviously be very present in the cookie.  The sprinkles I used are soft, with an almost “waxy” texture, and no crunch; the opposite of what you would get if you used more traditional nonpareils.

signature

This entry was posted in Cookies, Desserts, Recipes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Confetti Cookies

1. The perfect treat for a sprinkles lover like me!
    Janine | sugarkissed.net recently posted…Strawberry Banana Cake Pops | An Easy Cake Pop Recipe

2. I absolutely LOVE all the sprinkles! SO much fun!
    Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted…Avocado Banana Bread

3. I’m a huge fan of sprinkles! These are awesome!
    Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…Asparagus and…a Random Cat Story

4. LOVE all the color in these cookies! So festive!
    Julie @ Julie’s Eats & Treats recently posted…Cheesy Garlic Crescents

5. Oh these are so festive and look so tasty! Yum!
    Raquel @ Organized Island recently posted…Simple Steak Salad

6. The cookie names are adorable – you should reserve Unicorn Patties for a future rainbow treat.
    Pfister Faucets recently posted…Featured Blog: Pink-Postcard

7. Dave Af says:

are you married?? wow u make some kick butt cookies lol

8. Lisa says:

Loved the confetti cookies!!!

9. Julie says:

I just finished making the dough and it is very sticky. Have you had this happen? I am going to put it in the frig for awhile so I will be able to roll it into balls. Any other ideas? Thanks.

• Emily Bruno says:

Hey Julie… hmm, I’ve never had that happen. Might need a touch more flour? I use a spoon to scoop the flour into the measuring cup and then level off. You want it a little sticky so the sprinkles stick. Hope this helps!

10. katelyn says:

Where can I find the recipe for the confetti cookies?

11. diana Spieth says:

I made your cookies and they look raw inside – I baked them at 350, for about 14 minutes.
    Are they supposed to be this way?

• Emily Bruno says:

H Diana, I like to let my cookies continue baking on the pan before removing them to cool. If this doesn’t solve your issue, you might purchase an oven thermometer to make sure your temp is accurate.

12. My kids will love these!
    Cristin @ Eve of Reduction recently posted…Earth Day Projects for School Kids

13. This looks so good and so pretty! I love all these colors.
    Made From Pinterest recently posted…How to Peel an Egg With a Spoon

14. How pretty and festive. I bet my kids would love helping make these! Thanks for sharing at Cook it! Craft it! Share it! I hope to see you back this week!
    Kelley @Miss Information Blog recently posted…Cook It! Craft It! Share It! Link Party

15. Pingback: Cook it! Craft it! Share it! Link Party

16. those look so pretty and also deelish!
    the cape on the corner recently posted…That one time? In Paris?

17. Jocie@OPC says:

woah looks so yummy!!!! pinning and featuring you tomorrow on the blog and thanks so much for linking up at Creativity Unleashed!

18. Pingback: Teacher Appreciation Gift: Marker Bouquet - Sweet Bella Roos

19. Pingback: M&M Sugar Cookies {dairy-free option} - Crazy for Crust

20. These look so delicious! LOL @ Unicorn pattie!
    Krystle(Baking Beauty) recently posted…Moisturize with Dove Deodorant

21. Pingback: Mr. Kate | roundup: cookies!

22. Chris says:

Quick question. For the very vanilla pudding cookies did you use instant pudding or regular pudding. The recipe on line does not indicate which one. I am guessing instant but just wanted to be sure.

Thx!

23. Jolene Kail says:

Hi, do you grease the cookie sheet?
    Thanks!

24. these are so fun to look at, and I’m sure delicious too :)
    Heather @ French Press recently posted…Wake Up Wednesdays

25. Awww cutest cookies ever! I can never go past anything with sprinkles! Too cute.
    Jessica @ Sweet Menu recently posted…Cookies and Cream Milkshake

26. Pingback: 20 Summer Dessert Ideas {Link Party Features) I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time - Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking

27. Becky says:

unable to get actual recipe – only pics – help! want to make these